Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another one

Okay, obviously the lessen I need to learn here is "always put your HIV status in your online posting".  I got another response from my CL posting -- the one in which I neglected to mention my HIV status despite the fact that my use of the term "breed" and "bareback" should have cued most people in to what was going on.  This guy sends me a beautiful fuckable ass pic and tells me about how much he loves to get fucked raw and take loads up his ass.  But he adds that he's negative.  I was SOOO tempted to just leave well enough alone and do him anyway (that is, if he turned out to be serious and liked my face pic) but I did the right thing and wrote him back saying, "you realize I'm positive, right?"  

So he writes me back and goes "thanks for being honest, I really appreciate it."  That's all he says so I'm assuming that he's lost interest now that he knows I'm toxic.  And that's fine, but what about all the other guys he's meeting up with who aren't being honest.   

And then, of course I'm thinking that he's probably positive anyway and I should have just fucked him.  But that's not a nice thing to do, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment