Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bartering for goods and services

So I'm online tonight.  I've got one of my ads up on Craig's List advertising for a bareback bottom.  This guy responds with an ass pic -- beautiful, fuckable ass! -- and asks me if I'm "generous."  Well, I don't pay for sex -- never have -- and even if I did, I don't have any money.  But it's a nice ass so I write back and tell him that I'm not generous but if I was, I'd totally be into it.

So we start chatting anyway and it comes up that he's out of work (hence the plea for "generosity") and when he finds out I'm a graphic designer, he asks me for some help.  He's trying to start his own company and needs a couple of logos.  I propose a trade.  Sex for graphic design work.  He likes the idea and we start discussing "terms."  So I reiterate that I'm looking for bareback sex.  He says "sure."  I say "you realize I'm poz, right?" and he says, "uh, no I didn't."  He's negative.  I look back at my posting on CL and realize that I didn't mention the fact that I'm poz.  I guess I assumed that anyone who answers an ad for bareback sex is probably already positive...or is highly aware of the risk they are taking.  And I did use the term "breed."  But this guy is shocked that I'm positive.  And he's a hooker.  What's with these kids today?

So then what's weird is that he's still okay with the idea of being barebacked.  He just wants to know if I precum a lot.  I tell him that I'd be happy to use a condom and that I'm not into infecting anyone.  He tells me that I'm very sweet.  I ask him for a face pic and then I don't hear from him again.  Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment