Monday, January 4, 2010

A good unexpected orgy

There's this guy I've noticed on manhunt forever. Older, hung, tight body. Into raw fucking. Versatile. Always tried to hook up with him and he's always polite but it just never happens. So I'd given up on him but for some reason he approached me today about getting together. He wanted a load badly.

So I tell him I can hang out later. A part of me wanted to take advantage of his change of attitude but I was also trying not to get caught up in a lot of sex today. I'm between gigs again and I need to work on my portfolio and update my resume. The last thing I need to do on a workless Monday is cruise Manhunt and travel all over the five boroughs looking for sex. So I'm thinking that he'll forget about me and that will be that. Maybe we'll hang out later.

But no. He writes me with five screen names of guys who are asking if they can join us. I check their profiles and they are all hot. Mostly bottoms/versatile. And they are all willing to take or give raw loads. Plus none of them seem scary or drugged out. Hell, they might even have jobs and apartments to live in.

This all sounds too good to be true. And even this guy who I'm talking to is not sure everyone (or even anyone) will show up. He assures me he'd be satisfied to hang out one on one.

In my experience, orgies are hard to arrange. New York City gay men can be so hard to pin down. (no pun intended). Once, a few years ago, I was trying to arrange a threesome and this one guy said he couldn't do anything Sunday because he was watching the Tonys with his boyfriend. I was like, "that is the gayest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life." It was then that I stopped trying to manage these things.

So I get there and indeed four other guys are there besides the host and myself. They are all reasonably hot and no one is on meth. After some initial awkwardness ("it's like a dinner party, no one picks up their fork until everyone is seated...") we all strip down and fuck each other. I had my cock inside everyone's hole except one guy who was a total top. And I got sucked a lot too.

The climax of the evening was when I fucked the host while getting fucked by a young twink who I didn't think ever topped. I'd never gotten fucked while fucking before.

I was surprised everyone had shown up but figured the host was good at this sort of thing. But as we were all leaving he mentioned how surprised he was that it all came together. Another guest (the total top) said he'd never been a part of a group larger than a threesome before.

No comments:

Post a Comment